The Malvern seed and plant swap will take place in the Lyttleton rooms, Saturday April 14, 2018 10.00am – 3.00pm
A chance for you to start growing / diversify what you grow / share excess seeds / find new plants / meet like-minded people / contribute to a good cause.
- Come and find seeds and plants for garden, patio, or pot.
- Give your divided plants, excess cuttings and seedlings a new home and find something different for yourself.
- Bring surplus seeds (in date and divided into small quantities) and swap; we have a variety of self saved 2017 seeds, really interesting new varieties from Tamar Organics and flower / veg offerings from Thompson & Morgan and Sarah Raven.
- Donate unwanted / broken manual tools, sewing machines, good garden sundries.
- Have some tools sharpened (noon-3pm)
- Munch a home-made savoury muffin or cake and have a drink while browsing.
Proceeds to Tools for Self Reliance – tools for sale on the day.